Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Journey In the Wilderness

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Reflected in Nature, Campology,
On the Horizon
So to make this card I used my little square die
and cut out all 12 pieces, then I glued it down
on a lovely piece of scenic DSP.  I  
cut out the two cross section strips to make for the bigger
square.  After all that I cut little strips of white to 
add to the borders to make it really pop.  I stamped
the birds in the top squares and the tent and sentiment
on white cardstock.  I used dimensionals to make the 
tent pop up a bit, it made it look more realistic.  
I am pleased with how this one turned out.  It was 
a bit fussy but it's exactly what I needed to just calm
my mind and escape into my creative little world.  
I have so many pictures of this little guy
sleeping, but I can't resist he's so cute.  
I brought out my crochet hooks the other
day and decided to try and do something 
crafty.  I was surprised it actually worked.  
I found this lovely reminder (below)on instagram
and I really needed to see that.  So thought 
I'd share it here too. 
The verse I chose for this card is:
Deuteronomy 2:7KJV
For the Lord thy God hath blessed thee in all
 the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through
 this great wilderness: these forty years the
 Lord thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
šŸ’—PJ

 

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - I love how you split the scene into squares. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowza! this is absolutely gorgeous! thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card!! love that you add in a verse...me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic way to use that gorgeous scene paper!! Thank you for joining Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning scene you have created, it is is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~