Saturday, August 26, 2023

Birthday Birds

I made this card for my husband.  This coming week
he will be 53.  What happened?  we are just kids.
 Then I realize our son will be 30 and 
our daughter 27 They are catching up to us.  
He knows how much I love to read, so hence 
the books on this card.  And now since my eyes
were attacked by that C-virus I wear glasses just
like him.  So I thought these little birdies were
perfect.  "birds of a feather flock together" 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Bird's eye view, Happy happenings, 
approaching perfection
Do you know the hardest part of this card
was deciding on what color for the birds.  Oh my goodness
the amount of time I spent trying to decide, and the trial
and error to finally just decide this is it.  I then had the 
pair sitting on a branch with a sun beam behind them but 
it was so busy.  So away with all that, and just plain white
kept it clean and simple.  
Meanwhile My little darling was quite exhausted from
hauling his bed around the living room so he is flopped
out getting some rest now.  
And look at this.  A green pumpkin.  I'm so amazed 
that we even have one, because I planted these seeds 
very late.  Like the end of June or beginning of July.

The verse I chose for the card today is:
1 Peter 3:7KJV
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according
 to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto 
the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together
 of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
šŸ’—PJ

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~