Tuesday, August 29, 2023

A Beary Cute Christmas Card

I made this fun book fold card for the challenge
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Beary Cute
I used a snowflake embossing folder, but 
before I ran it through the big shot, I stamped the 
blue snow flakes, and the "Merry Christmas"
I stamped out the other images and cut them 
out for placement on the front.  Even with my 
glasses on, I still managed to place the little bears
a bit to close to the sentiment, but I let it be.  
I like how the "binding" part of this card has 
the snowflake DSP.  I think it ties it all together nicely. 
While I was busy stamping I knocked 
my scissors right off the desk, but my 
desk drawer caught them for me.  So 
funny I had to snap a picture and send 
it tp my kiddos.  I know they appreciate things 
like this. 
The drawer closed at the exact moment
to catch the little chain. 
The verse I chose for this card is:
1 Sam. 17:34 KJV
And David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his father's sheep,
 and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock:
🕮
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

💗PJ 


 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! You used the embossing folder very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty - your card is just beautiful. The colours are perfect and the way you have used the embossing folder really adds to the design of the card. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT this week. Gill, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your embossing is very subtle but it adds so much to the design. Thanks for playing along with us at 52CCT. Hope to see your designs again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable création Patty, très moderne et fraiche, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~