Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Say it with a Card.

I love summer folks, and this is such a grand 
day. The temperature here is 102° that's crazy
for Wisconsin weather, but I'll take it.  Winter
is way too long here.  
I wanted to sit outdoors a bit, but my little
buddy can't handle the heat anymore.  My darling 
is working and I couldn't get the dog pool out myself,
so back in the house we came.  
I decided to make a card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin up:  Comfort & Hope, Hey Girlfriend. 
I think the background looks
"chic & contemporary"  perfect for a teen card. 
I stamped the young lady image, colored and 
fussy cut her out. I love she is doing the hand 
heart symbol, it seems like that is all the rage
these days.   
Here is the little guy wishing he could sit outside,
but for now the window will have to do.  
I needed a bit of encouragement today and thought
I'd pass it along to you.  Forward we go my friends. 

The verse I chose for this card is:
1 John 4:11 KJV
Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
šŸ’—PJ

 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a fabulous take on our sketch, well done , great card! Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~