Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Christmas Card

I love a great card sketch challenge that helps use up 
some scrap DSP.  
I had to add one huge snowflake to my card,
because I couldn't un~see the fact my sections
were not lined up perfect.  Good grief my eye
sight is not what it use to be.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Frosted Gingerbread 
I went with non-traditional colors for
this cute little card.
I'm just so bummed that I wasn't thinking
about placement until it was too late and the 
glue was dry, however I do love the DSP.  
A few pictures of my garden. 
It still amazes we are growing food here. 
My darling picks the berries for me. 
They are my favorite thing we have
growing in the garden.  
HP is really struggling with his eyes. 
Poor little fella can't even open his left 
eye much anymore.  I feel so sad for him.
He goes in to the vet at the end of August,
but I know there isn't much they can do.  
Just trying to make him comfy and happy. 
James 1:17KJV
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, 
and cometh down from the Father of lights, 
with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
šŸ’—PJ

 

2 comments:

  1. I remember this fun DSP, I love how you added an extra layering piece underneath! Thanks for always sharing your wonderful creation with us at Atlantic Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you chose, so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~