Thursday, August 24, 2023

O Holy Night

I made this card for the challenge at:
Our themes this time are
P for Presents, đŸŽ
Q for Quick đŸƒ‍♀️
and/or
R for Robins đŸŚ
I chose R for Robins 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Happy Holly-Days, Bird's eye view,
Night Divine 
I used a snowflake embossing folder after I stamped
the sentiment and branch.  Then I lightly sponged ink
over the top to make the snow flakes pop a bit more. 
This is the closest bird I have that looks like a robin,
so I made do and colored it with robin colors.  I fussy 
cut out the bird along with the holly berries and leaves.
I added the dimensionals to the bird.
I also have been practicing my crocheting. 
I made this little coaster.  I think I will be asking
my hubby for a few colors of yarn this weekend
when he does our shopping.  
I'm thinking of adding these coasters to my etsy
shop for Christmas.  Do you think they would
sell good? 
My daughter sent me the sweetest message 
from work today.   I smiled so big to think that
my kiddos think of me while they work.  
They are such a blessing to me.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Luke 2:7 KJV
And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped
 him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger;
 because there was no room for them in the inn.
🕮
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

 

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card you made for this challenge. Love how you tied the themes together. Looks like you have a good start on your Christmas Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card, and I really like the coaster as well :). Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ABC Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~