Sunday, July 15, 2018

HSSCC293 & CTS #280 SCS Arrows



 Today I wanted to make a card that stuck with my SCS.  So I chose this lovely verse.  I really needed a bit of reassuring so this scripture was perfect.  Praying that on Friday my doctor will be able to figure out what's going on. 

 I really have a thing about arrows.  In fact, if I were to ever have a tattoo it would be one of two designs: A wedding band of some sort, with scrolling on my ring finger, since my hands are always swelling.  Which means I can't wear rings much. And also an arrow.  I love the symbolic meaning of arrows in the Bible and also I love this saying:
I sent this to a friend a while ago when they were going through so tough times.. It's perfect for me right now..
Well enough about that, it's probably TMI (to much information)  Onto the card for today.  I found a lovely little stamp set from Michael's, many moons ago that had a couple arrows in it.  So I couldn't resist using them today.  I thought they worked perfect with the verse.. mighty and fierce my God will protect and strengthen.
I'm going to submit this card to the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 


5 comments:

  1. I love the use of our colours in your card - the soft muted tones really work well with your quote. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week. Fiona DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great verse and take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this sentiment and the arrows are the perfect touch! Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quick and easy card. Love how you used our colors. Thanks for joining us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this card is so neat - love the arrows! That saying is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~