Saturday, July 21, 2018

July Technique Challenge, In the Trees Stampin UP, Let's Play Lawn Fawn

   I want to give a big warm welcome to my newest blog follower.  This is  exciting❕  
 Image result for minion thank you
I'm so happy you decided to sign up and follow my blog.  💛

I made this card for the challenge at: 
We are to use the paper tearing technique on our cards.  They have a wonderful video on their blog page to show a few different ways to achieve this look. 
  So I decided to go for a nice summer day play yard.  I did paper tearing on all 3 shades of the green for the grass, and even did a bit of tearing for the yellow (to represent the sun) behind the sentiment.  There was quite a bit of fussy cutting with this card, after stamping and coloring, but gosh I like how summery it looks.  I then embossed the clouds in the background and sponged some color on them to give them some definition.  

The stamp sets featured into today's card are:
Stampin Up~ In the Trees
Lawn Fawn~Let's Play

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I'd love to hear from you. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.



3 comments:

  1. Patty - another beautiful csrd! It is super summery for sure. Well done on the paper tearing,,, your "sun" was a surprise paper tearing addition. Thank you for once again sharing your creative talents with all of us over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, very nice - the paper torn hills are just perfect - great color choices! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I love paper tearing and your hills turned out great! Makes me think of Jennifer as she loves to swing! We are always taking her to the park!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~