Thursday, July 19, 2018

Week 308: CLOUD Lawn Fawn Blue Skies, Stampin Up, Lilypad Lake




 Well after all the cards I've been making with lots of detail, I figured it was time to step back and make a  simple card.    I really need to focus on mailing out cards, doing a Bible study and trying to put the house back in order.  Of course after I stamp a card first.😉 The day is just not complete unless you do something in the craft room.    
I am going to submit this card to the challenge at: CASology
The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up~Lilypad Lake for the sentiment
Lawn Fawn~Blue Skies for the clouds and hot air balloon. 
After much coloring on the balloon, I decided to go for paper piecing, it just seems to suit that little image the best.  I added a bit of glossy accents to the clouds, giving them a realistic puffy look.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. I think your paper piecing was just the right touch! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love these images with the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~