Saturday, July 7, 2018

FMS344~Hello Friend, Garden in Bloom, Stampin Up





 I am a very restless kind of person, perhaps it's the ADHD.. or something, but I have a hard time with processing my time and emotions, so this week has been a challenge since hubby has been off.  YIKES.. everything I wanted to accomplish didn't really happen.  You see I have a list but I'm not able to do the things I once did, and well it's a lot for one person to do alone, so I guess I set my expectations a bit to high.  Needless to say I've been extremely crabby to live with because of this.  So I got myself busy by stamping this here card that I will submit to the challenge at: 
I also thought I'd try my hand at painting rocks.  Apparently that's all the rage to hide them around town.  So we will see what happens.  I thought I'd share a picture of those here too.  I have a hard time waiting  for the paint to dry, before writing on them.  
The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up~ Hello Friend
Stampin Up~ Garden in Bloom
I am pretty pleased with this square card, even though I had to consult with youtube to figure out the dimensions of a square card, my first attempt was not so good.  UGH.. I'm embarrassed to say I wanted the 5 inch square, however I went about it all wrong, and I'm so thankful for stampers who know what they're doing and giving dimensions. 
I added a few little embellishments to the flowers, and I added a bit of washi tape to give it a more finished look around the edges that I masked off to stamp the flowers.   I really like the vibrant orange colors and the cute little bee made my day.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 


3 comments:

  1. What a bright and cheerful card! This would definitely brighten up the recipient day! I know what you mean about making lists!! I'm lucky if a get one or 2 things done for the day anymore. God is definitely teaching me patience! Your rocks are so cute. Jennifer and I will have to make some. People put them all around town and on the hiking trails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had time to relax from your stressful week by making a card!! I love your cheerful flowers. That bee is a great touch! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a wonderful card! I love your stamping on the panels - this is a great touch. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~