Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Sketch 273 Winter Wishes Stampin UP



 Oh BOY.. the stamp set I ordered off of ebay arrived and I couldn't wait to play with it.   I think it has such cute rustic charm.   
I went in search of a sketch challenge to play along with.  So I will submit this card to: 
You will probably have to look very hard to see the sketch in my card I  designed, but gosh after stamping and coloring and cutting, I just couldn't resist using most all of the stamps in this charming set.  The only one left out is the adorable sleigh, and had there been more room on my card, I probably would have added that too.😉
I really have to learn the less is more policy.  My husband was so cute I asked his opinion when I was all done, and had not put the evergreen branch on it yet, but had it stamped, hubby says throw in on by the skis.. it's a little blank in that corner. haha.. So I did.   No wonder my kids always tell me I have "no real-estate spots available on our walls"  I fill everything plumb up. Even my cards. haha  I think I'm finally understanding when someone says my home is cozy.. that is code word for cluttered, oh gosh I've rabbit trailed again, just to say I added quite a bit to my card today.    Well folks. I will stop with the chatting.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping




4 comments:

  1. What a neat stamp set - don't remember this one. Great for those winter cards! Love how this came together for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! Such fun, wintertime images on there! New goodies are always fun to create with! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a wonderful card. Love that stamp set with its great masculine images, and you used the pine boughs beautifully.
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cutting and coloring are so precisely perfect! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~