Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #463~ Little Elephant, Stampin Up



 My goodness I didn't post a card yesterday.  It was kind of a bummer of a day for me.  I try not to wallow, but I suppose every now and then the pity party must be had.  So even thought my new stampin up stuff came to be a demonstrator I just couldn't seem to pull me out of the pit.  So  I spent quite a bit of time reading my new book, "My Dear Hamilton"  it's very good.  I will be sad when it is finished.  
However today I'm doing a bit better.  I pulled out a few of my new things and one of those was the cute new stampin up set called Little Elephant, with a matching punch.  I think it's adorable.   I found this lovely plaid paper to go with the elephant plaid images.  So I began the layout of  my 5x5 square card. I fussy cut out the cute little umbrellas so each had their own.  I also embossed the background with clouds.   I chose to split the sentiment into two, so I also had something for the inside of the card. I punched out a tiny piece of the plaid paper for the elephants ears to make them pop out a little more.
   I will submit this card to the challenge at:
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

4 comments:

  1. I think these elephants are adorable and the paper you matched them up with is perfect! Glad you are feeling a bit better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. The color scheme is wonderful -- such happy colors -- and the little elephants are adorable. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Always enjoy seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love your plaid paper and the elephants are awesome!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - love the elephants. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~