Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Challenge 67 Hand Delivered Stampin up



 This afternoon I made a card for the challenge at: 
where the theme is " Paper Piecing"  how fun and fabulous.  So I pulled out my stampin up Hand Delivered stamp set to create this card.  I stamped the lady and her balloons. I then did all kinds of experimenting.  I first tried all sorts of patterned paper, but that didn't look right, then I did bold and bright colors but still nothing to fabulous, then I  pulled out the famous polka dots, and YES> that was it.  However, layering this card was another project for me.  I really wanted the balloons to pop, so I wanted to keep the background a party, but yet simple.  So I embossed it, did a bit of sponging for color and then die cut out the oval, added a bit of pink sparkle paper behind it, fussy cut out the gal and all the balloons, I mean I was doing a lot of cutting anyways, so why stop now?  haha.. then pop dotted her up to help her stand out.  
I think this is a fun party card.   I will be giving this to a dear friend.  I'm so poor at sending out my cards, but I LOVE to make them.  And JULY is a very busy month of birthdays.  Well actually June-Sept.. very busy. 
Hopefully I will get with the program and start getting these cards in the mail.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. Love all the bright colors in this card and the balloons are so cute! When in doubt use polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~