Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Sketch 272 & Challenge #4 Gorgeous Grunge, Crafting Forever Stampin Up

 Well today has been quite the experience for me.  My dear little HP, also know as Hunter proved his hunting skills to be quite good.Image may contain: grass, dog, outdoor and nature  
I was outside with him enjoying the weather and then BAM.. before I knew it he had a rabbit in his mouth. UGH!!!  so of course I went into hysterics and he dropped the little critter and it took off under the fence.. I hope it didn't get hurt.. but I'll not ever know because the junk yard we live next to, harbors all kinds of things over there.. let's add another UGH there.   So I feel like my card today showed how my brain was a bit distracted.. because I didn't practice the less is more concept as you can clearly see. 😉  I love how I started off with every intention of using something floral, and something blue, and it turned out like this.. I used stampin Up's gorgeous grunge for the splattered background, which by the way remind me of the Packer colors.   Then I used Crafting forever for the rest of the images.   After coloring them in and fussy cutting them each out I had to find the perfect placement to go with the fun sketch at: 
I'm also going submit my card to the challenge at:
Challenge #4

Let the Troubles Begin!
Choose to combine the 3-2-1 Recipe using the optional Sketch Challenge and/or include the Twist.
Well I hope you can still see the sketch in my card design, I also tried to stick to the guidelines of the double trouble challenge.  I did a bit of dry embossing on the small rectangle and the square.  I used multiple colors, and a sentiment. 
This is my first time playing along with Double Trouble. It looks like this will be a wonderful new challenge blog.

* I just wanted to say I love how my planter pot turned out.  It looks kind of weathered to me. Perfect for holding crafting supplies.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

8 comments:

  1. Loving it all, how the three colors were also incorporated in the image...great coloring. Thanks for sharing with us here at DOUBLE TROUBLE and hope to see you in future challenges. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As information, another challenge you may want to enter this into is Three Amigos Bloghop Challenge #16 - all about embossing.

      Delete
  2. Such a fun card. I love the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. You made such a great background with it! Everything tied together so well! Love your pot of tools! HP is just so cute! It is just natural for them. Hopefully, the bunny was OK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card and sometimes more is better! Great job on meeting the challenges! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and we look forward to you playing along with us again next challenge.

    Happy Crafting!
    Candra - AHSC DT Member
    http://www.paperdragonfleur.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every little detail of your card...your coloring is GORGEOUS! Thank you for playing along with us at the Double Trouble Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colors are so fresh and clean... loving this card! Thank you for sharing with us at the Double Trouble Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure what you had planned to create today, PJ, but I love the direction you took this in! For one thing, this card is a crafter's dream card with the artsy images you chose, and your vibrant colors bring a great sense of energy to the piece. Thanks for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Patty, you are one of the Top 3 at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~