Monday, July 30, 2018

Challenge #114~Waterfront, Lilypad Lake Stampin Up



 I made this card to be entered in the Time Out Challenge
Home sweet Home. 
With such soft cool colors that reflect a beach front property to me  in the above picture.   I began my work by making a card as if I were looking out of my cozy beach home window, onto the water where I could watch the sail boats in the distance.   I also thought the mountains to be quite majestic and then thought perhaps, it was like a tropical rock, or volcano island.   I did have to add a little brown, on the bottom so you could see the "beach"  but otherwise I stuck with blues, and turquoise colors with some gray tossed in.   I really wanted to add a sunset but didn't want to distant myself to far from the challenge picture.    I really like the inside sentiment.  I feel like the calm waters for sailing are a reflection of peace.  Knowing the Creator Has it under control, should a storm arise.   So stay Calm. 
Today's card features stamps from:
Stampin Up~ Lilypad Lake
Stampin Up~Waterfront

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous scene you created and so well thought threw, wish I could sit there with with a gaze and relax! Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! This is put together so perfectly and absolutely love the window die. You've created the most fabulous scene and your waves look exactly like the picture on the wall in the photo. And I'm always envious of people who remember to do the inside of the card as well. I'm so very happy you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I have a picture hanging in my bath that is very similar! Love what you did with our Time Out inspiration! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely at the beach with you! Love the scene you put together - so relaxing anf pretty. Great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~