Thursday, July 5, 2018

CTS #279~ Enjoy Life, Stampin Up

 Well I squeezed in one more card for today.  This one I made for the challenge at: 
I was happy to use my new Stampin up set called Enjoy Life.    As soon as I saw this in the catalog, I knew I would want it.   I use to be quite the athlete, but things changed after my back surgery.   However, I remember those days and the joy I had.  I miss it terribly, but no use crying over spilled milk, well at least not everyday, all ya get is red swollen eyes, and and a bad attitude.   So I stamp instead, and I love this set.  The sentiments are so lovely.  On the front of the card however, I used a piece of washi tape for the sentiment.  I thought it was quite fitting, and worked so well with the inside of the card.  

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog.  I'm also up to 100 followers.  So very exciting. 



4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this with the bike! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job you did with this challenge! Love that you used the bicycle in it. Love that washi tape for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a great take on the sketch! I love how the bike rider seems to be blazing a trail!

    And you're welcome with the blog comment/email fix. I'm glad I could help!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~