Friday, July 6, 2018

Challenge 65 Work Of Art Stampin Up .. Patriotic


 I wanted to make one more 4th of July card.  Especially since I have this fabulous star washi tape.  I found a great challenge to play along with at: Always Fun Challenges where the  theme is: "Patriotic"  
So I pulled out my stampin up set called Work of art and stamped the red stripes, I then added the star washi tape.   I also had a bit of star spangled ribbon.  So I thought it would be lovely to add in between the sentiment, which just happened to be part of the same stamp which was from the flag on the inside of the card.  I just cut it apart after I stamped the image.  I think it turned out cute.
 I even got creative and tried to take a picture of my card next to the flowers that my hubby got me a couple weeks ago.  They are so sweet and have really stood the test of time here.  

We are now going to fight the mosquitoes outside and try to enjoy a lovely campfire and make smores.   

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.

I also just wanted to say how much I enjoy receiving my comment notifications back in my email inbox.  That is so awesome.💛  

I hope you will take a look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.   I'd love to have you follow my blog.💙

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 


2 comments:

  1. You did another great job on a patriotic card. I love the Work of Art stamp set as well! I hope you had fun with your campfire. Jeannifer gave me flowers for my birthday and they are lasting long as well. Flowers use to die within a few days. It's nice to be able to enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is awesome! Thanks for sharing it with us at Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~