Sunday, July 8, 2018

SSC182 SKETCH Waterfront, Stampin Up





 I think my inner conscience took over with this card today.  Perhaps I'm longing for an inner peace or perhaps I'm watching to many Bob Ross videos. (which by the way I love)  But whatever the case when I saw the awesome sketch challenge at 
I knew I wanted to play along.  I also wanted to switch things up a bit and make a very serene scene. (that's fun to say)  So I used my stampin up Waterfront set, along with a cut log cabin from repeat impressions and the verse is one I've had on hand for many year, I thought it to be quite fitting for my SCS Post.   I hope that when you look at my card you can see the sketch in it.  The sun setting behind the mountain is the top right hand flower petals.. I chose to have the sun only partially showing.  The big center flower is my cabin in the wilderness.  I surrounded it with a few pines and a stream of fresh water, as it is nestled in the valley of the mountains.  The last little flower in the lower right hand corner is my island of pine trees.  I hope you can see the image clearly, and that I tried to incorporate all the details.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

I hope you will take a moment to look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.  I'd love to hear from you in the comment section.  Also I would appreciate it if you would follow my blog. That would make my day. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful scene that you've created! The muted background is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a beautiful card! Such a peaceful scene. I love his videos as well! The background turned out so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a lovely scene - the cabin is a perfect addition here, and I can totally see our sketch elements! Love how the waters came out... Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgoeus, fabulous coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at
    sunday stamps!


    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely use of the sketch PJ! I just love the cabin and the scene you created!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is absolutely stunning! I love all the details to match your precious sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along at Sunday Stamps! PJ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woow I love this scene you made
    great interpretation using my sketch this time at Sunday Stamps
    love the colors too on your cardMany thanks for playing along with us this time at Sunday Stamps
    see you again maybe tomorrow
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~