Monday, October 9, 2017

CCT19 & TTTC018 ~ Critters in the Arctic & Snow Much Fun

 I made this card today for two different challenges:

I chose the left hand side of the tic tac toe board.  So that would be: animals, layers, and sparkle.  And my winter sports theme is ice skating.  I used the moose from "Snow much fun" Avery Elle and the ice block and sentiment from Lawn Fawn.  Critters in the Arctic. Gosh I had a fun time making this card.  It was a bit of the ole fussy cutting as I colored and cut out the moose, and then his sweater and iceskates.  I must say the sweater even looks like it is knit.  How fabulous is that?   Lots of sparkle going on here. This was one of my last 3 sheets of sparkle paper.  My choices were orange, pink or this lovely lilac color.. I think I chose wisely.  It's kind of "cool" with the ice and all.  Speaking of ice I resorted to my silver foil paper and stamped it with stazon and it worked. YAY.  Then  I cut it out carefully so as not to smear it.. I just didn't trust the ink would "staz..on" haha.
I had to share a picture of HP.. he cracks me up.  I was taking a picture of my card, which of course I always show him my cards when I'm done making them.. but after taking the picture today he peaked around the pillar as if to see what next.  aw~he melts my heart.
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you will sign up and follow my blog, or click on the link above "Find Me Here" It's fun to have new faces  become blog followers.  I love my little blog family.  They've all been so sweet to me.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

4 comments:

  1. Super sympa cet orignal sur patins Patty, j'ai vraiment beaucoup d'affection pour cet animal et ta carte en violet est si original, merci de jouer avec nous chez CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your fabulous, glittery moose with us at the Christmas Card Throwdown. I completely agree that his sweater looks knitted! I wonder how stable he is on those skates - four legs looks complicated - but he seems to have it all under control!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A moose in a purple sweater, that's fantastic. I love all the sparkle. There won't be another card like it.
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I do love the idea of a sparkly skating moose! Thanks for joining us at CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~