Tuesday, October 31, 2017

CTS #245~Get Well

 I thought I'd finish off October with an orange card for the challenge at: Case This Sketch 
 
I sponged the big circle and masked off the cute little RX bottle so that I would be able to color in the flowers.  I then stamped the other two circles and flowers along with the sentiment.  I think it actually turned out quite lovely.  I will be sending it to my mom who is sick with a terrible head cold right now.  Just a nasty virus that she don't need with all her other health  issues: dialysis, diabetes, and high blood pressure, just to name a few.  I hope she likes the card.  

I'm also adding a couple pictures of the side yard.   We live next to a snowmobile junk yard but the interesting part of this is that the squirrels have made it their home, and just today the side door fell out.  I'm not really sure why, it's a run down place and perhaps it rusted out literally, but the squirrels now have a much easier access, and as you can see they don't think it's a problem at all.  Oh the joys of living in this part of town.   I'm so thankful for our fence & our yard. 
Thank you for stopping by.  
My blue follow button is back and working. YAY🙋  So please won't you click on it and follow my blog.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping


3 comments:

  1. You did a great job on this challenge! Love that you did it in orange. Prayers and thoughts for your Mom. Hope she is feelin better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~