Friday, October 6, 2017

CTS #242~Fintastic Friends

Well, I'm still dealing with Facebook login problems on my laptop.  grrrr.. So once again I resort to card making to forget my troubles.  This card I made for the challenge at: Case This Sketch
I used my lawn fawn set called Fintastic Friends.  It really made the time go by so quickly. I suppose it was all the coloring.  My sentiment was two long so I ended up just stacking it instead. But, doing this technique, I always end up grabbing the scotch tape on the ink side.. oh boy did I have inky fingers.  Thank goodness for the handy wipes in my desk drawer.  Overall I think it turned out cute.
I also included a few pictures of my flowers remaining in the yard.  I can't believe they're hanging on, especially with the cooler temps at night. 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you will take a look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.  Perhaps you will be encouraged to click on the blue button in the left hand column and become a follower.  I really enjoy watching my blog family grow with friends.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Love that sentiment. So sorry you are having trouble with your facebook. That's mot my expertise so I have no advise. Hope you get it resolved soon. If all else fails, try deleting facebook and reinstall it again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~