Thursday, October 12, 2017

Cards In Envy Fall Leaves


 Well after my doctor's appointment yesterday I'm having trouble finding my "creative mojo" today.  Sometimes a person just feels zapped, so to help snap me out of my lull I cruised through the blog challenge list and decided to play with Cards In Envy  Blowing in the wind (fall leaves) is the challenge.  After looking at ALL of the most adorable cards on display there,  I realized I was not going to be able to compete with such fine artists.. so I went with a simple approach and brought back the triple layer card.  Not sure exactly what it is called, but I know it was quite popular a few years back.  I just thought it would work lovely to give the card some dimension, but would still be able to nicely fit in the envelope.  After I stamped the leaves I colored them in some fall tones and then sparkled them up a bit with wink of stella gold and clear.
Thank you so much for taking time to stop in and check out my card.  Hope you will browse my blog and perhaps sign up and follow me too.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.


3 comments:

  1. I love your triple layer card with those beautiful leaves! You are right up there with the rest that are sharing their cards. Thank you for sharing with us at Cards in Envy and I hope you'll join us again. And hopefully creating this card did give you a boost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovve this card design and you did such a great job with it! Love the different color leaves and the coloring! Fall is definitely here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This beautiful triple layer card with wonderful colored leaves is a perfect entry for the Cards in Envy Challenge. Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~