Wednesday, October 18, 2017

FMS309 & Use Your Stuff #284

Today's card features the lovely Daisy Delight stamp set from stampin up.  I colored in the big daisy and punched it twice to give it some layers, and the little daisy I used my aqua brush to just pull in some of the ink from the petals but not too much.  The sentiment is a die cut from Hobby Lobby.  I think it came together nicely and I really like the little golden embellishment in the center of the big daisy.  I will submit this card to the following challenges:

Use Your Stuff

Challenge #284 - Tis The Season For Pumpkin Spice

                       Use orange - a little or a lot - on your project - OR - add a pumpkin to your project.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
I hope you will take a look around, and perhaps click that very intimidating blue button and follow my blog. 
 That would be awesome.   
Thanks so much 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

5 comments:

  1. This is one stampset tat I wish I had purchased . Yu can do so much with it! What a cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is really gorgeous! I LOVE the colour combo you've used - it's really striking as is the daisy! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the Daisy all dressed up in fall colors! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card! Love those daisies! The black really makes them pop! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - love the daisies! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~