Sunday, October 15, 2017

FMS308~Tree for All Seasons & SCS


  What a day.  I tried to give our dog a bath.  I tell ya there is nothing like a wet springer spaniel that decides to burst out of the bathroom and get the house soaking wet.  Floors walls..  I really should have waited for my husband to do this, but I wanted to surprise him.. and Surprise is what happen because when he came home, I was done for.  So taking it easy the rest of the day. 
So onto card making.  I can do that with not much pain.   This particular card I made for the challenge at: Freshly Made Sketches
I used my old stampin up classic set from the year 2000 called Tree for all Seasons.  It's a lovely little set and I thought the layering would work wonderful with this sketch design.  A bit of colorful leaf washi tape and copper paper to enhance the appearance of this rather simple card.  I also like the bonus of the twine tied in the leaf button.. just keeps it real and rustic.
And being Sunday I also made a very quick card for my SCS (Scripture Card Sunday)  I am still playing with that new to me background set.  I stayed with all greens on this card, after realizing I have way to many green ink pads.  Some are not so "juicy" anymore, and no refills possible since they are older.    Oh gosh what to do??  
I'm also including some pictures today of this golden leaf.  It was in a puddle by my back door and I thought it was just gorgeous.. I love how the water droplets on top of it are like little pearls and how the water ripples around it because of our gravel driveway.   So pretty even on a gloomy day.  
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you will take a moment and leave a comment or two.  Perhaps even check out my other cards, projects and pictures.   I'd love to have you click that blue button in the left hand column to follow my blog.  You can also follow me on facebook and pinterest.  Just click on the "Find Me Here" button on the top bar.  I look forward to getting to know ya.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.









2 comments:

  1. I've always loved that tree set!! I love how you have used it with washi and the beautiful copper! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree card tured out so nice especially with the washi tape! I always love your scripture cards. I have a few inks without reinkers and I guess they will go into the trash. Noe if i buy an ink pad I buy the reinkers to go with them. You could check in ebay and see if you can find the one you are looking for. I'm glad the girls dog is only 5 lbs. Into the sink he goes.!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~