Thursday, October 5, 2017

CCT18~Merry MIce & Wrapped In Warmth

Technology and I do NOT get along.  Trying to log into my personal facebook page on the lap top and it says.. NOPE.. some malicious malware or something but I can download something to clear it up.. WELL I've learned not to do that.. what is so funny is the same laptop lets me log into my card facebook page, just not the personal one.  *sigh.  Frustrated😕 If you have any suggestions please let me know. 
 So it was time for a Christmas card.  They always put me in a happy mood.  Turn on a little Christmas Music and stamp away my troubles.   I wish it were that simple.. I think ignore my troubles is what I do.  Anyways moving forward.
This card I made today is for the challenge at: Christmas Card Throwdown
I used two stampin up sets.  Wrapped in Warmth for the sentiment and Merry Mice for the mouse.  I did a lot of fussy cutting because I stamped him on polka dot paper and had to cut him out and then also sneak in there and cut out the little carol book too.   You might have to look closely but the pink is added on the scarf, hat and mouse ears.  Gosh I think he turned out cute.  I  like how the ric rac ribbon adds a little something "special" to the card.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  Hope you will explore my blog and perhaps click on that blue button in the left hand column to become follower.   That would be awesome.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. Oh - my favorite mouse!! Love your Xmas card and the ric rac. Sorry you are having IT troubles. That is something I'm not good at. We got home late this PM and had a great time. Loved the fact of no cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute Christmas mouse! I love the addition of the ric rac and his smart polka dot top. Thanks for joining us at CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How annoying and frustrating and it wastes so much time while we scratch our heads. We all love technology when it works! Glad you were able to escape and make this cute card, singing mice are bound to cheer you up.
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~