Saturday, October 28, 2017

SSC164 SKETCH FUN~Night In Bethlehem

You will find my CASology Guest Designer Card HERE
I make a lot of cards, so it might get lost in the shuffle of my blog posting.  Hence the above link.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

 I knew I would want to try again with this sketch at: 
Especially using the stampin up Night in Bethlehem set.  I went a wee bit more elaborate with this card then I had intended.  However I just couldn't seem to stop.  I started with the basic layout, and then decided I needed to make clouds in the background so the foil star would really pop.  Then I die cut the town in two colors to give it a shadow.  After tying the ribbon on and adding Mary and Joseph I thought a sentiment would look nice in the upper corner.  I took two pictures, because the flash really made the star have a glare, so hence the double take with no flash.  I think the dark clouds make it look like evening hours are fast approaching.  I really like how it turned out.  I hope ya all can still see the sketch in my card design. 

I also am adding a picture of this furry little fella bunking down on the branch with the cold breezes blowing.  Apparently snow is on the way (they say).
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

*Ya all know how important it is to me to get followers for my blog.  Well can you believe that the past few days my "follow blue button" is missing and says error.  UGH!!  I find this frustrating.  Does anyone know how to fix it?  I miss see all your sweet faces in my blog family.  Thank you in advance for your help.




3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! I love the clouds you made and it really does make the star pop. The shadow you made for the town is great! So sorry about your error message. Maybe go to Google help and see if they address your problem in FAQ. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great bundle to use with this sketch. Wonderful idea and card! Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJ, this is so beautiful! The clouds are so pretty and make the star shine even brighter. Great way to use the sketch! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~