Friday, October 27, 2017

Challenge #265 - Photo Inspiration~This Little Piggy

You will find my CASology Guest Designer Card HERE
I make a lot of cards, so it might get lost in the shuffle of my blog posting.  Hence the above link.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌


Oh boy.. I got a card in the mail from my dear blogger friend Nancy. Thank you so very much.💜 I LOVE getting mail.  Perhaps that is why I enjoy making cards so much.  I will post a picture of her Perfect Halloween card below.  Please pop over to her blog to see all her fabulous work at:  Nanny's Pansy Patch

Today I made this card for the challenge at: Addicted to Stamps and More
I thought about what to put in the little picture frame die that would make me smile.  So of course  I used the word happy.. it comes with several different sentiment choices.  I then pulled out my stampin up set called: This Little Piggy.  After stamping her and  cutting her out.  I realized an appropriate sentiment would have been the "selfie" one.  But that's a story for a different day.  haha
I didn't embellish anything on this card.  but it did look a bit plain so I quickly embossed the pink background to give it a little charm.
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. 
 I'd love to have you follow my blog. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

My friend Nancy's Beautiful card.  Please remember to pop over to her blog and say hi🙋

3 comments:

  1. This piggy card is so cute. Everytime I see this stamp it reminds me of the song - This little piggy went to market!! Your piggy seems so happy dancing away with her flowers! Thanks for the shout out! Glad you like the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone looking at this pig is going to smile. It certainly fits perfectly with our challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More. So cute and adorable - still smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image, certainly made me smile.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~