Sunday, October 8, 2017

CCC #23 ~ Merry Tags Framelits

Gosh I truly love making Christmas cards.  This one I made today for the challenge at: Christmas Card Challenge Blog
 
The purple and silver work fabulously together. So royal and elegant.  However taking a picture with this silver foil paper is extremely difficult.  I took the top picture with my camera, and my daughter stopped by and took the bottom 3 with her fancy phone.     I only stamped the sentiment which is from Merry Mice, stampin up.  However I masked off part of the stamp to make sure I only stamped the words I wanted.   I also used Merry Tags framelits.  I wish I had the matching stamp set for this one, but I do not.  I think it still turned out lovely.   A little extra sparkle/shine with the silver twine. (did that rhyme?)





 Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you will take a moment and click on the blue button in the left column to follow my blog.  You can also go to the top bar and click on the "find me here" which will take you to other places to find me on social media.  I sure do appreciate all the love and support.  Thank you.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping



1 comment:

  1. I love the color combination you used. You make beautiful Xmas cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~