Saturday, October 7, 2017

Sketch 232~Night in Bethlehem

How does one take a picture with that lovely silver foil paper not glaring?   I don't know.  I haven't seemed to master the art of that yet. Oh well, I will keep trying.

 I made this card today with my brand new stamp set.  In fact it just came in the mail today.  It's the only one I could order (for now)  and I'm really happy with it.  I can't wait to play around and make more cards.  This particular card I made for the challenge at: 
This is a stamp set from stampin up called Night In Bethlehem.  I think it is a lovely set, and I'm looking forward to making many cards with it.
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I'm keep this post a bit short because my last one was quite long.   But really quick I just want to shout out and say I'd love to have you follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the silver foil with the blue. Thanks for playing along at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card my lovely well done x x huge hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Great design... As to how to photograph silver foil...If you find out the answer...smile...please tell me. I did a card one time with lots of reflective foil...and was going to post it...till I realized that You could see me reflected back in the foil....wearing my pjs....No, I did NOT post it then...smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The silver and blue is not only gorgeous, it's perfect for Christmas! Love the sweet silhouette of the holy family. Thanks so much of playing along at AHSC!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Christmas card! I love the silver and blue combo and the simple lines. Thanks for sharing with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PJ I love your card and I struggle too with photographing the silver foil paper! You followed the sketch beautifully and created a very special card. Thank you for joining AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, PJ! If the picture of your card looks this good despite struggling to photograph the shiny silver, I can only imagine how fabulous it must look in person! I have always loved navy, white, and silver together and now I have another reason to love them. Beautiful images and stamped sentiment, too. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the metallic and color scheme! thanks so much for playing along with Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, I love the silver and blue together. I am all for traditional Christmas colours but with this card the silver and blue are perfect! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card. I love the foil and I agree it's hard to photograph :-) Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~