Thursday, October 26, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #426~ For the Birds

You will find my CASology Guest Designer Card HERE
I make a lot of cards, so it might get lost in the shuffle of my blog posting.  Hence the above link.
❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
I made this card for the challenge at: Tuesday Morning Sketches
I clearly didn't take my branch all the way to the outer edge of the card.  Glue and I have a very "sticky" relationship.  I tried to pull over that little twig but it just wouldn't budge.  So I carried on with the rest of the design. I think this little birdie is so cute with his little stocking hat and scarf on.  I don't know about you but the little frays on the bottom of his scarf look like real material to me.  Perhaps it's the blurry eyes I'm experiencing from all the coloring today.. so if this little bird gets up and flies off my card, I will know I've gone a bit "cuckoo" haha..
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

3 comments:

  1. Another cute, cute card, PJ. The little bird is so sweet, and I LUV that tree branch. No sweat that it didn't go across the page, you've still kept with the integrity of the sketch. Thank you for sharing with us again this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! Your little birdie is sweet!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning SketchesTuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. You little bird looks so cute all dressed up - warm and cozy! It reminds me if what is to come! I agree with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~