Wednesday, August 15, 2018

#TGIFC172~ Blended Seasons, Varied Vases, Stampin Up



 It's all trial and error with me  when I'm working with patterned paper.  I suppose I should have slanted the stripes to match the ribbon on the diagonal.  However, I already glued it all down and didn't want to rip it apart.  Then there is the inside of the card where the stripes again are going in the opposite direction. UGH.. well it looks better in person, that's all I can say.   
I used my new stampin up sets called Blended Seasons for the flowers, and Varied vases for the sentiment.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: 
Perhaps I just wanted to make a happy card, being my last one was a very sad  experience, as I had to make a sympathy card.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the way your colored the flowers. And I wouldn't even have noticed the stripes had you not said something. Ha! That sounds like something I would have done too. Thanks for joining TGIFC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love the flowers inside the circle! Thank you for joining us at TGIF Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~