Monday, August 6, 2018

FUSION - Rustic Flowers, Southern Serenade, You've Got this Stampin UP


 Today I made this card using 2 stampin up sets:   You've Got this, for the flower and the sentiment, after stamping the flower I water colored it with my aqua painter and ink pads.  I then cut it out.   I used soft background colors to make it look a bit vintage.  The other set is called Southern Serenade I used that for the lace image and the edging, which after I stamped it I cut it out and placed it on top of the stamped lace.  I think it looks lovely, and gives a bit of definition to the two sides.
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Beautiful flower! Glad you shared it at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the stamped lace and the pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring PJ, so glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~