Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Challenge 376 Day Dreams in a Flower Field Stampin up




Today I made this lovely card for the challenge at: 
For some reason in my mind I flipped this sketch upside down. UGH..nevertheless, I just went with it.  
I used some of my patterned paper from Michael's for the bottom background layer, then I found an older stampin up set that worked lovely to stamp the purple and light green flowers.   After that I stamped the little mouse on her blanket, colored and cut it out to make it seem like she was day dreaming in a field of flowers.    The sentiment is also from stampin up.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. I love that you flipped the sketch. It make sense for your card. I live the cute little mouse. Thanks for joining us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is the way to spend a summer - sweet! Love your little flower field, and your "country mouse," lol... Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~