Thursday, August 23, 2018

FUSION Galaxy~Healing Hugs, Blended Seasons Stampin Up

  I made this card using Stampin Up's Healing Hugs and Blended Seasons.  I think they worked lovely together.  I'm going to submit it to the challenge at: 

I stuck to the sketch side of the challenge for today.  I don't own any awesome galaxy type stamps, or such.  I do have a couple stars but nothing so grand as to make a card.  So I thought safe bet is to just work with the one side of the challenge.  So there ya have it folks.    I think this would make a nice wedding card.  

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. 

*I have added a few more stamps to my Etsy shop, I'm thinking about lowering prices so I can sell some of them.  Or perhaps combine them together for say around $50.00.  What do you think?

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at the Fusion card challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bloom! I love the bold color and clean design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~