Thursday, August 30, 2018

TMS #468~Spooky Sweets Stampin Up

 I made this card today for the challenge at: 
I used my new stampin up set called  spooky sweets.  It has a matching punch and is fabulous.  The background is created by using one of the stamps.  I stamped it in 3 different colors.   I then began my work in the oval, I used sparkle paper for the stars and stamped the moon in yellow, I wish now I would have stamped it in orange to match the sentiment on the bottom.  The 3 banners on the bottom are all washi tape.  I added a few little embellishments with the silver twine and black enamel dots. 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling an Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. ohh, I like this Halloween card a lot! All those bats with that great background look fantastic, and I love those washi tape strips too! Great take on the sketch, and thanks for playing along with us! Good luck in the drawing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love that you decorated the inside of your cards, too. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~