Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Week 309: SUNBEAM

 While making this card today, I was listening to the lovely voice of George Ezra  What a fantastic musician, writer, and guitarist.  His music is just so happy and it seemed to fit rather well with this card today.  I used a stamp set from Mama Elephant. 
I will be submitting this card to the challenge at: 

I really like the sentiments on this card. 
It looked a bit plain, so I added a hit of narrow gold ribbon to make it sparkle a little.  


I also was super surprised to find not one but two little butterflies on the pine tree in my yard and was able to get a few pictures. YAY❕




3 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the layout! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dotty texture on the sunbeams, PJ, and I agree - George Ezra is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~