Monday, August 20, 2018

HSSCC296~ Painted Harvest Stampin UP


    I made this card using my Stampin up Painted Harvest.  I don't use that set nearly enough, and the flower looks nice in so many colors.  I must be a bit more adventurous with this set.  However for today I wanted to play along with the challenge at: 
                                                                                                                                                           
So I wanted to stick with the colors stated.  I didn't have the exact matches, but I tried to get them as closely as possible.  I know blue acorns??  Well I had to add a bit more blue then just the sentiment so I went for it.  haha.  I love acorns.  They are so cute and have such personality, I had to refrain from putting smiley faces on each of them.    I mean they already come with a cute little top hat stem.  Adorable.   

I'm also including a picture of a few more rocks I painted so we can hide them around town.  I'm having fun doing this.  Just wish I was more of an artist.  


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

*Tomorrow I will be adding more stamps to my Etsy shop.  So please go check it out.  I also have a few of the pictures here on my blog, just look in the bar above and you will find it.   I'm going to lower a few prices so I can HOPEFULLY sell some of these.  




5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the blue acorns!!! That is so, so cute! I also love the sentiment...really beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at our color challenge at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that our challenge has inspired you to revisit a set you haven't used very often. Those blue acorns look great - who knew? Thanks for joining us at HSS with your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJ, you used the color challenge perfectly. I really like your blue acorns! This stamp set is on my craft table to use soon so thanks for some inspiration! Thank you so much for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have this set and haven't played with it as much. I'm glad you used it for this challenge along with the acorn stamps. Although the acorns are stamped in the Blueberry Bushel they still add to the warm feeling of your card. Great take on our color challenge! I also love how your adapt the shape of your rocks to how you paint them. So creative! Anyone that finds them will be sure to bring them a smile. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card! This is one of my favorite stamp sets and I never would have thought to use a bright color for the cute little acorns. You have made me rethink that for sure! Thank you for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~