Wednesday, August 15, 2018

TMS #466~ Blended Seasons, What I love, Thoughts and Prayers, Stampin Up



 I made this card for a lovely couple we have known for many years.  Their precious 18 year old son was killed in a car accident, so very heartbreaking. 
Just really made me think of how fast and how fragile life is. 
Our deepest sympathies go out to the family during this difficult time.
 
I will submit this card to the challenge at: 

I used a few different stampin up sets to create this card.
Blended Seasons
What I Love
Thoughts and Prayers
The sentiment on the outside of the card is also a stampin up image,  I just don't have the whole set, so I'm not sure what that one is called.  
I used the basket weave embossing folder for the background. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping


3 comments:

  1. PJ, your sympathy card is outstanding. The coloring in the flowers is lovely, and the fact that you didn't color the flowers solid is a lovely technique that adds depth to the design. The embossing is wonderful, and I especially like the way you showed the black behind the sentiment (I presume you popped it up??). Thank you for sharing this wonderful card with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. My heart goes out to your friends. There is nothing more difficult than losing a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difficult card to have to make, but it is beautiful and I'm sure was a great blessing to the family.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so heartbreaking to hear of a death of such a young person. My heart goes out to this family. Your card is beautiful and I'm sure will convey to them how much you are thinking of them. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~