Friday, August 24, 2018

TMS#467~Summer Silhouette Stampin Up

 I made this thank you card for the ebay seller I bought this stampin up set from.  I like to do that to show my appreciation, and also because I love making cards.   It's called summer silhouette.  I chose blueberry bushel, pineapple punch and crumb cake inks from stamping up.   I did a lot of stamping off to create lighter colors.  However when it came to the lovely horizontal design I used full ink on that.  It turned out so crisp.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
Thank you for Stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

3 comments:

  1. Making this card for the seller is a great way to say "thanks!" I have this stamp set and will never part with it, because I love the images and all you can do with them! Love the great border which perfectly showcases those pretty flowers! Thanks for sharing your card with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and we look forward to having you join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love those colors - so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love these stamps!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~