Monday, August 27, 2018

SSC186 & Challenge 73 Simon Says, You Got This, From the Desk of, Hand Delivered, Stampin Up Back to school



 We had a thunderstorm roll through the area this morning.  I think perhaps HP was even wondering what was going on.  Then just like that the sun came out and there's a warm almost tropical like breeze.  I love it.   
I stayed in the house however because everything is soaking wet outside, I just went out to put some more peanut butter in my trap. We have a HUGE chippie problem.  WE captured two of the little rascals and hubby took them to their new home in the park.  Hopefully they won't come back.  I included a picture of the little fella below.   I use to love watching them until we discovered how destructive they have become.
Onward to the card I made today. It is for my daughter who will start school this week.  I can't remember the name of the degree she is working for but I'm so very proud of her.  
The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up:  Hand Delivered 
Stamping Up: From the desk of (1996)  
Simon Says: You Got This.

I also used an embossing folder to resemble a notebook, and washi tape for the sentiment.

I'm going to submit this card to the following challenges:

The Theme for this challenge is 
"Back to School"

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


2 comments:

  1. Ah, what a fun set to use with our sketch - I'm sure your daughter will love it! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card to start the new school year! The images work so well with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at SUNDAY STAMPS. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~