Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Challenge 72 Karla D. Designs ~Worship the Lord & Mini Treat bag, Stampin Up

Today I made a tag using my Karla Dornacher Designs stamp set called Worship the Lord.  I thought it would look bright and cheery with this background patterned paper.   I did have to paper piece the little lady so she stood out a bit more from the paper.   I'm going to submit this tag to the challenge at: Always Fun Challenges where the theme is "TAGS"  There were a total of 8 stamps used to create this tag.  

* I added a few more stamps to my Etsy shop.   Perhaps I might combine them all and sell for $50.00 Do you think I would have better chances at clearing out a few of these older sets that way?  

I'm also sharing the sweet little treat bag I made for my sister and her kids.  I used the stampin up thinlit dies to make this little darling.   I put hershey candy bars in the inside as a thank you for all the rocks they picked for me.  You can check out that picture here.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~