Friday, August 10, 2018

#GDP150~Little Elephant, Stampin UP



 Well I can't believe I didn't make a card yesterday.  YIKES.    Just so many thoughts/stress.  Any ways I tried to clear out my head and get in a happier frame of mind, so I went about my stamping today as usual.  That helped.   Although I think my next step after posting will be to clear off the stamping desk.  Insert another YIKES there, because my desk is one huge mess.  I can barely find the keyboard.   
Any ways for today's card I decided to play with my Stampin up's Little Elephant set and matching punch.   I tried to keep the colors all in the same family.   However, when I stamped the balloons I really wanted to add a pop of color, so I did.   But,  it just didn't look as nice, so after stamping them in the matching color I added a bit of glossy accents and that seemed to do the trick.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
I'm super excited because my sister and her kids gave me a bunch of rocks to paint.  So that hubby and I can hide them around town at the different parks, school yards and trails.   It's a thing here in the Central WI area.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~