Saturday, October 5, 2019

October Sketch Challenge + DT Call~God's Peace, Hello, Doily, Stampin up

 Oh what Joy.  It is World Card Making day.  So I made two cards.  I also  decided to have a sale in my Etsy shop in honor of this day it will run through the end of the month.   

As I mentioned in my previous post, I had the Christmas music jamming on my computer while I was stamping.   The music I listen to is: Time Life Treasury of Christmas  it is delightful. 

I made this beautiful card for the challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  God's Peace
Stampin Up: Hello, Doily

I took a second picture with a lot of light so you could see the details, I added glitter to the candle flame and light for some sparkle.  I also painted the candles with liquid pearls, it almost makes the wax look real.
I double layered the poinsettia as to give it some dimension.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  Not to often does the vision in my head come to reality, I usually end up changing the design many times for my cards, but this one worked.  SO happy about that.  
No photo description available.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

1 comment:

  1. such a beautiful card! love that doily background! I love that collection of music for Christmas too! I listen to you throughout December as well. I have not started listening however I have been watching a bit of Christmas shows! *S*. good luck on that card! its very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~