Wednesday, October 2, 2019

CTS #341~You've Got This, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Harvest Hellos, Stampin Up



 I am so relieved to be almost headache free 😃  I don't usually get headaches, my poor husband and daughter do suffer with migraines.  The kind were you're very sick.  I always felt bad for them, but yesterday I got a whole new appreciation.  I couldn't stamp, read, do anything productive, I  have not ever experienced something like that.  I am happy to say although there is a slight head throbbing I can function today and have been able to stamp cards and read a book, do my Bible study, and even worked on my blog.  Whoohoo❕❕  I added a shop button for my stampin up page.   I'm hoping to make a few sales.  That would help the pocket book a bit.   I might try to even  host a make and take card party to help cover some costs.  Any suggestions would be lovely.

Now for the card.  I will submit it to the challenge at:


The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  You've Got This
Stampin Up:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Stampin Up:  Harvest Hellos

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~