Sunday, October 6, 2019

TMS #523~Santa's Sleigh, Stampin Up

 I hope everyone had a lovely "World Card Making Day" yesterday.  I know I made a few Cards for the occasion, however I don't really need a reason to make cards other then it's my hobby and stress/pain reliever.     
However, in honor of the World Card Making day I'm running a sale in my Etsy shop until the end of October.  Everything is on sale, cards, stamps, a few of my little projects.  I hope you will come check it out. 

Now for the card today, I will submit it to the challenge at:


The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Santa's Sleigh

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.    I hope you'll take a moment a check out my previous posts.  I'm quite pleased with my card I made yesterday using the stamp set, God's Peace.  The candle wax actually looks real.  I was impressed.  

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love the tree!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! That tree is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~