Saturday, October 12, 2019

#GDP210~ Merry Moose, Snow Front, Stampin Up

 Today while making this card I had to laugh out loud.     As you can see I  made this a winter/Christmas card.  Loved the plaid background and cable knit embossing folder.   Then came my dilemma I was stamping my mountains, cabin, and then the trees, and the "pond"  I reached for my little snowman in this set and thought, wait a minute I can't have grass and a snowman.   Now here's where I started laughing, because I looked outside to check on my husband, there he was mowing the grass and it was snowing.  Cracked me up.  I'm like while gosh if it happens in "real life"  it can happen on my card, however I had already finished the card, and decided next time for the snowman.   
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Merry Moose
Stampin Up:  Snow Front

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Don't forget to check out my Etsy shop.  I'm running a sale through the end of this month.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~