Monday, October 14, 2019

CTS #342~Sip Sip Hooray, Stampin Up


 I was busy making little boxes for some of my cards.   I have included a picture at the bottom of this post.  A woman contacted me and asked if I'd would be willing to donate a few items for baskets that she will be raffling off.  I was delighted.  Hopefully they will like the cards, each little box contains 4 cards and envelopes.   I also hope to increase some business to my etsy shop.   


Now for the card today.  
I will submit it to the challenge at:

  

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Sip Sip Hooray

I added some glossy accents to each glass.  I love how it makes the stamped images look so realistic.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~