Sunday, October 20, 2019

HSSIC325~Buffalo Check, Harvest Hellos, For All Things, Thankful Forest Friends, Stampin Up

 It is finally not raining and cloudy here in WI.   The sun is shining and I want to go outside and enjoy some fresh air, which means sitting in my chair watching my husband work.  Stinks I can't help like I use to, but nevertheless being outside will be fun.  
BUT.. before I go out I wanted to make a quick Sunday afternoon card for the challenge at:

 The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Buffalo Check
Stampin Up:  Harvest Hellos
Stampin Up:  For All Things
Stamping Up:  Thankful Forest Friends

I really like how this card turned out the orange ribbon makes that beautiful pumpkin just pop right off the card.  Could also be the amount of dimensions I used on the back too.  😉

I'm including a picture of this little squirrel perched on our post, driving HP our dog crazy.  Mr.  Squirrel was all calm and cool, knowing that HP could not very well get after him.  

I'm still having a sale in my Etsy shop, if you'd like to stop in for a visit and favorite to my shop that would be much appreciated.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


3 comments:

  1. PJ, your card is wonderful! I really love your focal point and the check background is perfect! Thank you for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card - I love it with that flash of orange ribbon too. What a cheeky squirrel - that would drive my dog mad too. Thanks for joining us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT card! I love the Buffalo Check background with the pretty pumpkin and leaves. Thank you for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~