Friday, October 25, 2019

CTS #345~ Over the Rainbow, Stampin Up, Verses Rubber Stamps, I Believe



 I made this card for the challenge at:

This was the perfect card to make today, because the sun is actually shining here in WI.  Which boosts every bodies  grump meter to out of the negative.    

The stamps featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Over the Rainbow
Verses Rubber Stamps: I believe

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

A quick little reminder:  I'm still running the sale in my Etsy shop until the 31st.   So please stop in and check out the variety of cards, stamps, stamp sets, scrapbook scraps and paper, along with embossing folders.  

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~