Saturday, October 5, 2019

Sketch #336~Snowman Season Stampin Up



 Happy World Card Making day.   Oooh, so much fun, a day to celebrate our hobby.  Card making.     I made two.   Up first is this lovely little snowman card that I made for the challenge at:

I had the Christmas music jamming on the computer while I got busy stamping.  So of course I made Christmas cards.   

Now I'm not sure why I chose the colors I did for this card, other then I wanted the snowflakes to stand out behind the snowman's hat and stick arms.    

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Snowman Season.  It's an adorable set with a matching punch. 

In honor of World Card Making day, I'm having a sale in my Etsy Shop.  Everything is marked down.  Stop in for a visit.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

The Christmas mucic I listen to online is:




1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! Love the smile on the snowman's face! Thanks for submitting to AHSC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~